"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."
Proverb: 3: 4-6 (NIV)
Watson, Jill A., LPCC, CTT
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor with the state of Ohio
- Licensed School Counselor
- Certified Traumatologist by Intensive Trauma Therapy Institute at Morgantown, WV
- Master of Arts Degree in Clinical Counseling from Malone University
- Master of Science in Educational Administration
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
- Experienced working with children, adolescents, adults, and families.
- Experienced in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional disorders, including childhood and adolescence disorders, substance-related disorders, mood disorders, (depressive and bipolar) anxiety, adjustment, and personality disorders, relational problems, domestic violence, couple counseling, family counseling, and trauma therapy.
- Certified Trauma Therapist specializing in diagnosing and treating posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Served as an intern at a non-profit mental health agency and at a domestic violence shelter for women and children.
Jill resides with her husband in Tuscarawas County. They have been married for 39 years years and have two adult children. They enjoy traveling, working in their gardens, walking, biking, and spending time with family and friends. Jill taught at Strasburg-Franklin Schools for 35 years.