"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time:" "Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you."
1 Peter 5:6-7 (KJV)
Snyder, Michelle M., LPCC
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor by the state of Ohio
- Master of Arts in Education, Clinical Counseling from University of Akron
- Master of Arts, Secondary Education with licensure
- Experienced working with children and teens, adults, families, and couples.
- Professional areas of competence include the diagnosis and treatment of mental and emotional disorders, adult, adolescent, and child counseling, personal and social counseling, group counseling, educational counseling, couples counseling, family counseling, career counseling, mental health counseling, alcohol and drug counseling, and trauma counseling.
- Served as an intern at a mental health agency providing alcohol and drug counseling. She has worked with trauma and abuse victims/survivors, providing mental health and alcohol and drug counseling services. Counseled individuals of domestic violence/abuse, trauma, rape and sexual assault, treating individuals with PTSD, mood disorders, Depression, Anxiety, Antisocial Personality Disorder. Also did crisis counseling at Massillon and Canton courts.
Michelle lives in Massillon, OH. She enjoys spending time with her immediate and extended family, being involved at her church, traveling, reading, working in the flower gardens, interior decorating, and baking.